-WoA-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-WoA-

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]

Go down 
+3
y1nny
ShaZZ
Athrun
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Athrun
Admin
Athrun

Male Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Ability
EXP:
STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Left_bar_bleue2050/5000STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Empty_bar_bleue  (2050/5000)
Class: Asura

STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Empty
PostSubject: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:40 pm

Sidenote: THIS IS ALL BOUT THE ANIME ONLY. in the anime, shinn and kira are aged 16 and 18 respectively in the anime..so yea u get their roles in .....ehem* i dunno . u'll noe. no confusion wif any other things <>_<> *hemss ehem

I look into his sensual eyes as he speaks to me softly and sweetly, touching my sides that become heated by his fingers. Just hearing his voice melts me from head to toe, from inside to outside. My eyes speak to him in various tones of lust and he leans in, pressing our lips together in a passionate lock. He pulls a sigh from my mouth and presses me tightly against the wall, trapping me between it and his heated body. Our lips clash in a fierce and sensual duel, causing our minds to become fogged with passion.

He pulls his lips away momentarily, breathing softly against mine. His lips travel down to my sensitive neck, planting butterfly kisses. My eyes flutter shut, becoming engulfed by this world of gentle and sweet pleasures that only we shared. Soon enough our shirts were quickly peeled off to join onto the cold floor beneath us. Immediately he presses his flesh against mine, igniting a fire within each of our hearts that rises to the surface of our skin.

A sweet shiver trails down my spine as his lips linger over my skin like fresh summer rain. I arch my body into his and he moans softly my name, marking my flesh with a blooming sign of his affection. “Kira…” I sigh, leaning my head back against the wall behind me.

His lips move their way back up to my neck then to my ear as he whispers gently, “I love you…” My eyes open halfway, meeting his own which were glazed with desire. I reply to him by pulling his body into mine once more, our lips reuniting once again. Our tongues came out to dance with each other as we made love with our mouths, clutching at each other with our hands, clawing at the warm flesh on our backs. “Shinn…nnhhn” he moans against my mouth.

I move my hands up to his shoulders and pull him downwards, letting our bodies relocate to the awaiting floor as his body lies tightly on top of mine. I moan to him, a hint of need laced in my voice. He begins to move his body on top of mine, rubbing our hips together and causing me to see stars. “Kira!” I moan again, as my head falls back against the floor. I can hear our breaths pick up and they mingle from the closeness of our faces.

He reaches his hand up to caress my splayed hair while he speaks both naughty and sweet things into my ear. I can feel my desire for him building up more by the second, accumulating below my stomach and causing my legs to become weak. I can hear my hitched breathing now, along with his. “Kira please…” I beg softly, gazing at him with desperate eyes. He kisses me warmly on the lips before sitting on his knees to remove the rest of his clothing. I began to strip myself bare as well, anticipated to feel our naked bodies join as one in a sea of ecstasy. Then he returns his body to mine, every curve of our bodies fitting perfectly together, and he moves again. Our need is rubbed together in beautiful friction as we moan in unison, shifting away from the world outside to a world where only the two of us existed.

Our bodies writhe and sweat against one another, pushing us closer to the shore of pure bliss. Suddenly he wraps his arms around me and switches positions, sitting up so that his back was pressed to the wall and I faced him in his lap with my legs wrapped around his hips. He smiles up at me, soothingly caressing my back with his fingertips. I shift slightly as our erections brush together once again, causing me to arch into his chest with a moan. I can see behind his dark eyes that he enjoys watching me in front of him, so I shift my hips again, throwing my head back. He sighs deeply, bringing his hands to my hips. “Shinn…” he whispers as I look back into his eyes with a flushed face and hazed vision. He lifts my hips above his throbbing need, signaling that we needed to move further. I nod, wrapping my arms around his neck and shutting my eyes closed tightly, slowly lowering myself onto his arousal.

I feel the tip press to my entrance and I bite my lower lip, moving slower with fear of pain. Kira notices my hesitation and brings a hand up to caress my cheek. “Don’t worry, love… I’d never do anything to hurt you,” he says comfortingly. After pressing his lips to my cheek, he helps me lower myself onto him. Almost fully impaled by his length, tears well at the corners of my eyes and roll down my cheek. He gasps and wipes my tears away with his thumbs, holding onto me in a tight embrace trying to soothe the pain away. “Please don’t cry, Shinn,” he says, stroking my hair gently. “It will get much better soon.”

I take a breath, adjusting to his size for a moment before moving again once ready. I hear him gasp loudly as he clutches tightly to my back. I knew that Kira was receiving more pleasure than I was right now, but I tried my hardest for him. Choking down a sob, I pushed down on him until I had completely taken him inside of me. “Oh fuck!” he moans again, resting his forehead against my shoulder and panting against my skin. I shift once more and suddenly I switch gears completely, being stricken with an immense shockwave of pleasure. My eyes widen and I cry out, pushing down on him again. “Kira!! What just… happened…” I recite breathlessly.

He takes a while to respond and groans, gripping the sides of my hips tightly. “I told you it would feel much better…” He raises his head from my shoulder and smiles up at me, with beads of sweat dripping down his temples. We kiss again and I roll my hips experimentally, catching a breathy moan in my mouth. He has to break his lips from mine in order to breathe and says, “Do that again…” I complied to his request and rolled my hips once again, then shifted to different motions from side to side and back and forth. His eyes close and he slumps back against the wall, breathing heavily and moaning. I could feel sweat dripping down my body in various places as I kept my eyes glued to his face, observing his every facial expression.

This time I lift my hips up and fall back down, repeating the motion and receiving a pleasing result. Kira’s mouth hung open as he emitted orgasmic sounds from his lips. I was getting as turned on as he was and my eyes could no longer stay open as I rode him with varying speeds, clutching to his neck with my arms. Our moans filled the room and lingered in the musky air, marking this night ours. With the increasing frequency of our moaning and the rapid heartbeats we shared, our climax was abruptly nearing. I felt my body shake and my muscles contract as I was finally pushed over the edge, throwing my head back and screaming my lover’s name while spilling my essence onto his stomach and chest. Kira came along with me shortly after my release, nails digging into my hips and shouting my name, filling me with his seed. I collapsed onto his spent and sweaty body, breathing as if I’d been oxygen-deprived for an hour.

We lay together in the aftermath of our intense orgasm, him being the first one to recuperate, pulling himself out of me and pulling me close. I leaned my head against the crook of his neck, becoming practically motionless. Kira smiled and kissed me on the top of my head. “That was amazing, Shinn…” he said, leaning his head against mine. I had still been trying to catch my breath as he held me, so I nodded in response. He got up slowly and lifted my naked and sedated form into his arms, carrying me over to the bed where we would fall into a peaceful slumber.

He laid me down gently onto the mattress, kissing me on the forehead and pulling a thin layer of sheets over my body before crawling in after me. I looked over at his smiling face and couldn’t help but smile with him. I turned on my side towards his body and kissed his lips, lingering on their sweet and salty taste before nuzzling my head under his chin as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close.

“I love you, Kira.”

“I love you too Shinn.”

I listened to his last sentence before drifting off into the serenity of the night in his arms.
Back to top Go down
http://woa4ever.blogspot.com
ShaZZ

ShaZZ

Female Number of posts : 2080

Ability
EXP:
STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Left_bar_bleue2000/5000STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/5000)
Class: Deva

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 9:49 pm

Well....Seriously, i find the story interesting in a way shinn carefully structured his sentence.
ANd somehow it is well-written even tho it mite be a lil' ''Gay'' kind-of-story but i find it rather amusing in a way. Storyline's simply unique. :]]
-Guys, Try to be open-minded at times- :]
Back to top Go down
http://secretsofsorrows.blogspot.com
ShaZZ

ShaZZ

Ability
EXP:
STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Left_bar_bleue2000/5000STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:35 pm

Well one thing is bcause ure not exposed to this kind of stuff ya know...U ure not foshizz noe about all this stuff...Lols..Just try to be open-minded next time..its alrite if u cant :]
Back to top Go down
Athrun
Admin
Athrun

Ability
EXP:
STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Left_bar_bleue2050/5000STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Empty_bar_bleue  (2050/5000)

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:13 pm

muahahahaa next time ill write bout kira and flay, how's that? xD

jus that i dunno how would gals feel during EHem~

dats y havent write one so far...yet

TELL??LOL
Back to top Go down
y1nny

y1nny

Female Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Ability
EXP:
STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Left_bar_bleue45/5000STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Empty_bar_bleue  (45/5000)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 4:17 pm

lawls, shinn try and you'll know how's gals felt when ahems*~ ?
your story are long enough and i skipped lots of paragraph ^^
next time when i'm free then read Smile
happy gay-ing !!

x33
Back to top Go down
http://asteriskyin.blogspot.com
Athrun
Admin
Athrun

Ability
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 7:20 pm

LOL. u tell how it feels 1st xP

gals during ehem*
Back to top Go down
ShaZZ

ShaZZ

Ability
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 7:46 pm

Ehem!~ Do the girls u know look like as if they've done it bfore xP
Hmmm..u shud i noe i think cause since ure studying bio....well they surely tell lurr[I meant the teachers xP]...i mean how the girls feel while doing the *ehemmss* xP
Back to top Go down
Athrun
Admin
Athrun

Ability
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:34 pm

..........teachers...zzzzz bet they dun tell those kind of stuffs to students~
Back to top Go down
ShaZZ

ShaZZ

Ability
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:44 pm

Well...they'll obviously NOT tell us abt the details~~
But i mean in general everyone should now at least xP
Back to top Go down
Athrun
Admin
Athrun

Ability
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 3:11 pm

LOLS
Back to top Go down
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Female Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Ability
EXP:
STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Left_bar_bleue400/5000STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/5000)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 3:18 pm

now i dun understand..
Back to top Go down
Athrun
Admin
Athrun

Ability
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 3:30 pm

.........................y
Back to top Go down
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Ability
EXP:
STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Left_bar_bleue400/5000STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/5000)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:05 pm

hmm?
Dun get the meaning..
Back to top Go down
Athrun
Admin
Athrun

Ability
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 5:47 pm

nandemunaiyo
Back to top Go down
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Ability
EXP:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 6:40 pm

???
Back to top Go down
y1nny

y1nny

Ability
EXP:
STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Left_bar_bleue45/5000STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Empty_bar_bleue  (45/5000)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:28 pm

yarrhs, even if there's girl you know who had experience it doesn't mean they will tell shinn also.
hoho
Back to top Go down
Athrun
Admin
Athrun

Ability
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:08 pm

jus get them on 1st hand experience~
Back to top Go down
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Ability
EXP:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:16 pm

(Quiet)
Back to top Go down
Flay

Flay

Female Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Ability
EXP:
STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Left_bar_bleue50/5000STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/5000)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:15 am

lolol 1st hand experience . i agree with shazz that de sentence is wonderfully structured

and . *ehems WATS WITH DE " next time ill write bout kira and flay, " !!
Back to top Go down
Athrun
Admin
Athrun

Ability
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 7:44 am

MUAHAHA u'll noe~
Back to top Go down
ShaZZ

ShaZZ

Ability
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:52 pm

hahahahs...Yes it'll nbe better if its a girl and a guy...Ill be waiting to read the story tho Very Happy
Anyways flay...High 5 for agree-ing with my sentence... xDD
Back to top Go down
Athrun
Admin
Athrun

Ability
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 3:06 pm

do gals lose energy after ~
Back to top Go down
ShaZZ

ShaZZ

Ability
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 5:46 pm

errrr...LOls...HOw would i know xP...u wanna noe u go watch thos ''stuff'' hahahahs jkjk xP
Back to top Go down
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Ability
EXP:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:05 am

(quiets)
(said nothing)
Back to top Go down
ShaZZ

ShaZZ

Ability
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:35 am

GAy!~
Back to top Go down
KiLLeR

KiLLeR

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:23 pm

knn. wtf is this ? -.-
Back to top Go down
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Ability
EXP:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:25 pm

==lll...(nothing to say..)
Back to top Go down
ShaZZ

ShaZZ

Ability
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:28 pm

........................Its just a normal story shinn wrote...NIce rite...Dont worry, it has nthing to do with u so chill, yeah? XD
Back to top Go down
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Ability
EXP:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:35 pm

o-o....
Back to top Go down
Athrun
Admin
Athrun

Ability
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:04 am

LOL killer~ finally responded to other topic xD
Back to top Go down
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Ability
EXP:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:44 am

lols.....o-o...
Back to top Go down
ShaZZ

ShaZZ

Ability
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:21 am

ahhahhahs...true. xP
Back to top Go down
Athrun
Admin
Athrun

Ability
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 1:44 pm

ooooh?
Back to top Go down
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Ability
EXP:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:32 pm

Back to top Go down
y1nny

y1nny

Ability
EXP:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:10 pm

you wrote this just to get the respond of killer?
cute larrhs siahs!

the story nice leahs!!
Back to top Go down
ShaZZ

ShaZZ

Ability
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:04 pm

Ehem~ xDD
Nice rite xDD
Back to top Go down
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Ability
EXP:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:26 pm

but the story disgusting sia!
Back to top Go down
Athrun
Admin
Athrun

Ability
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:12 pm

muahaha the plan worked? attracted killer de attention
Back to top Go down
y1nny

y1nny

Ability
EXP:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:24 pm

hurhur, pro shinn
Back to top Go down
ShaZZ

ShaZZ

Ability
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:11 pm

The story is nice xDD
Back to top Go down
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Ability
EXP:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:16 pm

i dun agree
sry
Back to top Go down
ShaZZ

ShaZZ

Ability
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:20 pm

I AGREE >< xP
Back to top Go down
Athrun
Admin
Athrun

Ability
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:00 pm

lololol still ppl havent tell me~
Back to top Go down
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Ability
EXP:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:30 pm

ps lols..shinn
The story a bit disgusting ==
Gays ON A BED?!!
OMGGG!!!!
DISGUSTING!!!
Back to top Go down
Athrun
Admin
Athrun

Ability
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:15 pm

they're not initially on bed tho~
Back to top Go down
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Ability
EXP:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:33 pm

==ll...
anyways it is disgusting ==ll...
Back to top Go down
ShaZZ

ShaZZ

Ability
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:04 pm

abit esp the guy part but i love the story xD
Back to top Go down
Athrun
Admin
Athrun

Ability
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:12 pm

ride up and down, up and down. head hanging in the air, mouth emiting orgasmic sounds]

nhhhnn~ UHHHH~
Back to top Go down
ShaZZ

ShaZZ

Ability
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:22 pm

Shinn....how does it feel?? NICE fer u rite? xP
Back to top Go down
y1nny

y1nny

Ability
EXP:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:05 pm

i thot they are on the floor? leaning agains the wall?
hahas, blur luhhs!
but i like the story
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]   STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STORYTIME~~~ EHEMS~~~ [Warning....contains...]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-WoA- :: Darklight :: Storytime!!-
Jump to: