-WoA-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-WoA-

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Music's Story..

Go down 
+3
ShaZZ
y1nny
-WoA-Music
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Female Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Ability
EXP:
Music's Story.. Left_bar_bleue400/5000Music's Story.. Empty_bar_bleue  (400/5000)
Class:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 3:31 pm

This is my 1st time writing my real life story in the guild forum.Hope you guys don't mind =)..Actually,i write my real life story because i wish to let u guys know more about my hardcharacter or life in real life.So enjoy reading =)!
( Like a Star @ heaven Note:Please don't cry because i don't wish to see anyone cry T.T Crying or Very sad .Anyways my real life story is perfectly true so whether you believe or not,i also won't mind Smile )

My Real Life Story Of Lost Memories

My age is 14 this year.I have a bad memory of remembering things.But for the memories i have in school and my daily life,I won't forget them,even though I have forgotten some of them...

Crying or Very sad Sad Past Crying or Very sad

I'm the only child in my family.But i wasn't actually..Until..(read below)

When I'm at pri 5 that year,I kept asking my mum:"why I don't have a sister or brother?".I kept on asking her this question.Then one day,my mum finally answered this question.It was a friday evening.My mum said:"Nenque,actually you are not the only child.You got a sister before you were born.But sadly,your sister died..."When i heard this,i..i was shocked."My sister died?!",i kept thinking this question.I asked my mother how my sis die.(Sorry for this part i don't want to go into details.It is simply back awful.Sorry..)...So for the whole friday evening,i cried in my room.I don't wish to cry,but i cried in the end....

tongue Primary School Life

My primary school life was a nice one but i won't talk much about it =p.I from primary 1~3 was a cheerful and lively girl in class.A bit of chatterbox lols.Hahas Very Happy !! But from pri 4~6,my character changed.I become very quiet and seldom talked to classmates and other students.So I don't make many friends in my primary school.But luckily,i got 2 best friends.One is a 4 year friendship with me and another one is 3 year friendship with me.So I'm not very lonely at that time lols.Happy in my primary school^^!

Like a Star @ heaven ~Secondary School life~ Like a Star @ heaven (Now sec 3 =p)

I had been in my sec school for 3 years.I find it ok-ok lols.When i was in sec 1,my class was chaotic.Everyday,my class was noisy like mad.A lot of people in my school scolding vurlgar words.I remembered got one time,got 2 boys from our class fighting each other.They fought until got one boy pushed another boy to the window and there was one boy sitting by the window.The boy who was sitting by the window,got hurt because his lips bleeded.So in the end,the two boys was sent to the discipline master and the boy who got hurt was sent to the sickbay..

Sec 2 Life more wrose than sec 1.When i was in school in term 2,got one student accused me of spamming her friends' blogs and me taking pictures of myself posing here and there.I knew it wasn't mi,but that classmate kept accusing me saying that i brought hell notes and stuff them into her mailboxand me created a friendster and kept saying love to the boys in my class.And she even said that I created a blog and scold vurlgar to the girls in my class.IT WAS RIDICIOUS!! I never do all these things and that classmate of mine kept accusing me doing this and that! And after school,she asked me to stay back and she started asking me whether i got blog or frienster or not.I knew i was innocent to these stuff,so i said "no".In the end,they still won't believe and they said that i acting innocent..bla bla.So in the end,i was sent to see the discipline consuellor.Consuellor knew the matter long ago and she believed i'm inncoent to all the things that i have not done before...So you guys believe i'm inncocent or not?

My sec 3 life had not ended so i don't mind if i talked a little bit of my 1st 2 months life.
I was surprised that some of my sec 2 classmates were in my class.But i don't mind after all.But one of my classmates was the girl's friends in my sec 2.I felt a bit scared in that time so i never talked to her as she was sitting behind mi.But one day,that girl suddenly talked to me.She said that the things she and her friend had accused me in sec 2 was solved and she knew who's the one behind all the things.I asked her who was it.And the girl sitting behind me said that the one who was behind all the things was the classmate who accused me.I was shocked when i heard that.The girl sitting behind me said that she was accused me wrongly and she apologised.She told me don't take sec 2 things to heart and told me forgive her.I forgive her and i promised i won't take it to heart anymore.From then on,i become a bit happier because my name was cleared of guilty:D Very Happy Very Happy !!

*i forgot to indicate one more thing sorry x.x!*

Got Bullied in school frm primary 5

As you guys knew that i'm innocent,so i was often got teased by my classmates.From primary 5 onwards,my classmates started teasing me because my teacher said my name wrongly and my classmates laughed.Only I was sitting alone without a partner and when i heard this,i felt embrassed and all the time i kept quiet and look down onto my book.I pretended as I was reading my book.After lesson ended,my classmates keep teasing me about my name.I pretended not to hear and ignore them.When i went home,i kept thinking,"what's wrong with my name spell wrongly?Must you guys tease me like that?"..Next day,my classmates kept calling me,"hey,Nen Q!".I felt like saying,"Can't they just stop that teasing?"I getting more and more fed up because my classmates kept calling me "Nen Q" and not "Nen Que".You might laugh.But think,if your classmates tease your name,do you like it?Of cause you won't,right?
Primary 6 bullying was even wrose then primary 5.When everytime we assemble in the school hall,I would always be the one sitting alone and without partner.And that's how my loneliness came about.Everytime when our teacher comes late,my playful and naughty classmates will suddenly come to me,take my school bag and throw it to the back of the school hall.And the poor me got to go and fetch it back.When the teacher comes,i go report to him and he will ask my classmates who was the one who did it and you know what they will say?They sure say they never do it and they lied to the teacher.But luckily,my teacher was a kind soul.He believe that i won't lie to him so i felt happy a bit.

Like a Star @ heaven End of My Real life Story Of lost Memories Like a Star @ heaven

Hope you guys won't cry when finish reading it.
Have a nice day and thanks for reading it.

Last edited by -WoA-Music on Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
y1nny

y1nny

Female Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Ability
EXP:
Music's Story.. Left_bar_bleue45/5000Music's Story.. Empty_bar_bleue  (45/5000)
Class:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 4:01 pm

lawls, cheerup girls ^^
and i didnt cry as there's nothing to cry about it.
The past has been the past, no point crying over it.
Back to top Go down
http://asteriskyin.blogspot.com
ShaZZ

ShaZZ

Female Number of posts : 2080
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Ability
EXP:
Music's Story.. Left_bar_bleue2000/5000Music's Story.. Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/5000)
Class: Deva

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 4:01 pm

Lols...Hehe i noe ure innocent...the reason u were being accused was bcause the person didnt want herself to be blamed fer what she had done so she picked on u and everyone started blaming u...that's bad but atleast u have to be patience cause(trust me on this) the truth will still be reveal in the end like now =D...everything that ure encountering rite now, try to be strong and overcome it...im sure u'll be able to get thru this...rmb, u wont be lonely...cause if u feel so, please confide in us and we'll be there fer u =]...I hate to see my friends feeling down or bad things happen to themm...That will make me hate myself fer not doing smth that could ease them or help them or anything *cause i do feel so now...I feel so guilty cause of what i hadnt do* Just be strong and believe in urself...Never keep everything to urself(u get what i mean) please let it out...:] and im erally sorry about ur sis, but life still has to move on...what i mean by that is, u must not cry over what had happened cause ur sis will be really sad to see u in this kind of situ. Try doing something that will make urself proud and ur family too...if ur sis is alive, she'll be happy to see u smile always, so throw away that sadness within u and do things that'll make u smile :]
It'll help trust me =]]..U still have us dont worry music...=]] i hope u'll feel safe arnd us..Very Happy...
Like what yinny said, the past is the past.

Leave the past but never forget.
What is important is ur future that,
Lies in ur hands..
Present will always be waiting for u,
Your presence,
BUT never ever forget. =]
Back to top Go down
http://secretsofsorrows.blogspot.com
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Ability
EXP:
Music's Story.. Left_bar_bleue400/5000Music's Story.. Empty_bar_bleue  (400/5000)
Class:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 6:20 pm

Upon hearing this,thanks guys..(tears coming out Crying or Very sad )really really Thanks T.T!!!!! Cries*
i wish to ty u shazz..n y1nny..really thankyou Crying or Very sad T.T Crying or Very sad!!!!! i..i really dunno wad to say but rly..thanks for yur advice ty T.T WAHHHHHHHH Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad !!!!
Back to top Go down
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Ability
EXP:
Class:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 6:26 pm

shazz i will b strong n believe in myself =D! I oso will believe one day i will be able overcome my fear in audi oso!
Back to top Go down
ShaZZ

ShaZZ

Ability
EXP:
Music's Story.. Left_bar_bleue2000/5000Music's Story.. Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/5000)

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 6:55 pm

No U CAN DO IT!!! Trust me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Athrun
Admin
Athrun

Male Number of posts : 2105

Ability
EXP:
Music's Story.. Left_bar_bleue2050/5000Music's Story.. Empty_bar_bleue  (2050/5000)
Class: Asura

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 7:03 pm

It would be repeating to say what shazz had said cos i replied late >< jus finished tuition.

But yeah we all hate to see each other feeling down, especially close ones! Guildmates!

Really, what shazz said is the same as what i think. Past being past is one thing but if for not the past there would be no present which leads to no future. And who knows there might be a hidden reason why you have no siblings, im sorry that happened. But maybe there are benefits from being the only child. I myself regret having siblings =x

But don't forget that you can make and live in a bright future. Me too, prefer being alone or with lesser people, helps me concentrate so being lonely might not be a bad thing at all. If you need to express yourself, we'll always be here for you, even if it's just nifty matters or just a school work. We'll all try our best to provide you the company and warmth that u need!

I'd like to post this song in here, this topic, dedicated to u, from all of us Very Happy

Remember, there's always hope, not false ones, but true hope.

-Fields Of Hope-

Beneath a veil so cold,
You deeply sleep, all alone with no siblings
The melody of prayer; on the lonely fields,
a little light shined

We watched as you dreamed
You behave as the only child
So near, and yet so far -
That is the promise of our future

That one day, on a green morning,
One day, we will make it there
Because in this wintered sky
We still believe
Fields of Hope

On the day we were born, we were embraced
And now we search for those gentle hands again
The melody of prayer; one vanishes,
And all begins again; a powerless, painful continuation

One day, to that green morning,
We'll cross through all these nights
Because that is the place each one of us searches for

Now, within our hearts,
We want to keep u warm
In the name of peace
Fields of Hope

The fields of promise
Fields of Hope
Fields of Hope
Back to top Go down
http://woa4ever.blogspot.com
ShaZZ

ShaZZ

Ability
EXP:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 7:53 pm

Omg, its really sad...And the song really suits the whole story...TT...Music, We will always be there for u :]
Back to top Go down
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Ability
EXP:
Class:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 9:08 pm

omg..thx shinn for delicating this song to my story and me Crying or Very sad..really thanks Crying or Very sad ..i will remember it whenever i hear this song..thanks Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ..i'm very happy to have u guys as friends,guildmates all along.thanks for everything..! Friendship lasts forever..=)!
Back to top Go down
Athrun
Admin
Athrun

Ability
EXP:
Music's Story.. Left_bar_bleue2050/5000Music's Story.. Empty_bar_bleue  (2050/5000)

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:01 pm

Likewise, we're happy to have you with us xD

and yes may all our friendships lasts forever~!

Sayonara No Rizumu won't be near at all~
Back to top Go down
ShaZZ

ShaZZ

Ability
EXP:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:10 pm

Yeaps. NO matter what xDDD ANd im happy that U join this guild XD
Back to top Go down
Athrun
Admin
Athrun

Ability
EXP:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 11:46 pm

^-^

true!
Back to top Go down
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Ability
EXP:
Class:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 10:14 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy happy day! omg thanks shinn for putting some of my fave songs in the forum (although i dunno the title of those songs that i liked)..but really thanks Smile Very Happy Smile !!!!
Back to top Go down
ShaZZ

ShaZZ

Ability
EXP:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:16 am

Hehe....u can rely on shinn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Athrun
Admin
Athrun

Ability
EXP:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 5:11 pm

Surprised msg me on msn if u want the songs then i'll send xP
Back to top Go down
ShaZZ

ShaZZ

Ability
EXP:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 5:29 pm

sadly she doesnt have msn TT....hmm...do u have the link fer her to dwnload the songs that she like? XD
Back to top Go down
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Ability
EXP:
Class:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:42 pm

nvm la..i can listen to it on the blog n forum..so really thanks =D
Back to top Go down
Athrun
Admin
Athrun

Ability
EXP:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:22 pm

o ill put link soon
Back to top Go down
ShaZZ

ShaZZ

Ability
EXP:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 9:44 am

Hehe...it'll be easier fer u music...XDD>..danny will give u the link and u can hear it everyday XDDD
Back to top Go down
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Ability
EXP:
Class:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 10:44 am

oh..thanks =)..
Back to top Go down
Athrun
Admin
Athrun

Ability
EXP:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 10:46 am

which song u want, or jus say from which topic
Back to top Go down
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Ability
EXP:
Class:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 10:47 am

i listen 1st ba..den tell u =p
Back to top Go down
Athrun
Admin
Athrun

Ability
EXP:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 6:48 pm

lols woooo~ listen to every topic xD
Back to top Go down
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Ability
EXP:
Class:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 3:50 pm

the songs i want are:

1.Sadness and Sorrow by Tashiro Masuda
2.Athrun's feelings by GSeedDestiny
3.Fields of Hope by Lacuas Clyne
4.You By Audition
5.My Love is You by Ann (try to find tis song.if dun ve nvm ^^)
6.the previous blog song (before changing the blog into new one that 1st song)

More songs coming up ^^ so plz wait =p!
Back to top Go down
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Ability
EXP:
Class:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 3:58 pm

shazz u noe the previous blog song before the blog changed into a new one?
did u rmb tat i said tat 1st one de blog song was nice??
Back to top Go down
ShaZZ

ShaZZ

Ability
EXP:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 4:00 pm

oh i think i noe.....It was played on piano and the singers were girls if im not wrong rite? xP
Back to top Go down
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Ability
EXP:
Class:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 4:03 pm

errr...i think so...drums banging on the 1st part then started singing..but dunno the singers were boys or girls ><..
Back to top Go down
Athrun
Admin
Athrun

Ability
EXP:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:56 pm

lol the song was Friends in Gundam 00
Back to top Go down
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Ability
EXP:
Class:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:44 pm

oh really o-o...
I like another one is a soft song..it is in the forum..sounds like gundam..
the singer is a girl..sounds like lacus clyne..
deng deng deng~
kona...kimi...(dunno hw to type japanese..><...)
Back to top Go down
Athrun
Admin
Athrun

Ability
EXP:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:46 pm

from which topic?

and type at least about 2 sentences then i can tune in with the song xP
Back to top Go down
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Ability
EXP:
Class:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:38 pm

a bit troublesome lah ><
Coz i dunno how to type japanese in eng..
trying to figure out the song..den tell u okay =)?
Back to top Go down
Athrun
Admin
Athrun

Ability
EXP:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:25 pm

oops xP ok lols jy~
Back to top Go down
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Ability
EXP:
Class:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 2:55 pm

hmm..i think i figure out the song le..
i think the song is fields of hope..
oh ya any1 noe how to use ebuddy or not ><
Back to top Go down
ShaZZ

ShaZZ

Ability
EXP:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:55 pm

Hahahahhas rawr~~ Can add u alr xPP
Back to top Go down
Athrun
Admin
Athrun

Ability
EXP:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:42 pm

lol fields of hope is the song ur listening now xP in ur own story topic ;_; ok
Back to top Go down
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Ability
EXP:
Class:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:44 pm

ic o-o no wonder it sounds familiar =D
Back to top Go down
ShaZZ

ShaZZ

Ability
EXP:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 11:52 pm

YEs its nice rite? xDDD<....i like the song the see-saw...errr the one um...on the episode that u post it hahahahahs that one is nice xDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Ability
EXP:
Class:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 2:54 pm

smiles Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
ShaZZ

ShaZZ

Ability
EXP:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 7:09 pm

YEAPS......LEt US ALL SMILE~~ RAWR~~ xDDD
Back to top Go down
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Ability
EXP:
Class:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 10:08 pm

It's a Best day ever~~~
Best day ever~
Back to top Go down
ShaZZ

ShaZZ

Ability
EXP:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:12 am

wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo~~~
ANd IM still HIGH~ Oh gosh, dont know what will happen today
...........YTD was GREAT!~ OMG, im getting high tday...
I dont know who'll be my victim rawr~ xP
Back to top Go down
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Ability
EXP:
Class:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:38 am

(said nothing)...
Back to top Go down
ShaZZ

ShaZZ

Ability
EXP:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:35 am

Im saying the truth =x
Back to top Go down
Athrun
Admin
Athrun

Ability
EXP:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:49 am

truth it is~!
Back to top Go down
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Ability
EXP:
Class:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:20 am

Runs away =x*
Back to top Go down
Athrun
Admin
Athrun

Ability
EXP:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:46 am

OOHHOOOO~~ LET's CATCH~~~ Mauahhaha
Back to top Go down
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Ability
EXP:
Class:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 2:39 pm

OMG NOOOOOOOOOO~!!!!
Back to top Go down
ShaZZ

ShaZZ

Ability
EXP:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:42 pm

WUahahahahahahhahahahs~~~~~~~~~~~ Running and chasing around~~ Weeeeeee~ xD
Back to top Go down
-WoA-Music

-WoA-Music

Ability
EXP:
Class:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:39 pm

AHHHHHHHHHH~
Running like mad*
Back to top Go down
Athrun
Admin
Athrun

Ability
EXP:

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:46 pm

CATCHING LIKE MADDD WOOHOOHHOUHOUHOHO~~~

*catches music and pins her down <>_<>*
*muahaha now u can't run <>_<>*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Music's Story.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music's Story..   Music's Story.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music's Story..
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum